4th Annual Labor Day 5K & 5K Pump and Run
- T-Shirts are guaranteed to pre-registered participants of the 5K and 5K Pump & Run.
- Both races are timed events with splits given, water stops and post-race refreshments.
- Race sponsors can run for free (one participant from each sponsor).
Pump & Run Rules
- Before beginning the race, runners weigh in and bench press to reduce their times.
Sunday, Sept. 2 - 12 to 4 p.m.
Monday, Sept. 3 - 6:30 to 8 a.m.
- The amount of weight to bench press is based on the runners age and weight. Runners will be weighed in by a race official and will record the number of presses. It is a one-time # of presses.
- For each lift, the runner's final time is reduced by 30 seconds, with a maximum of 30 reps counted.
39 & Under
60 & Over
39 & Under
70 & Over
Monday, September 3, 2012
Race Day Registration:
Partial trail behind the Rec Center, looping through Parkview Estates
Registration & Cost:
Pre-register by August 3: $15
After August 3: $20
Make checks payable to: NBCRC
- Will be given to the overall male and female winner from both the 5K Run
- Will be given to the top male and female finisher in each of two categories - 16 and over & 15 and under for the 5K Pump & Run.
- Will be given to the top three male and female in each age group.
- Will be given at the start/finish area immediately following the race.
**Benefits youth programing at the Rec Center and Joshua House.**
For more information call (814)742-9500
or email email@example.com
8 & under
65 & over